Why Solco Solar?
- Solco has been delivering quality solar solutions for over 30 years
- we use the best quality equipment
- our installation teams are fully trained
- we look after our customers
Making an educated, informed decision on SOLAR POOL HEATING for your pool can be frustrating.
Most companies you contact will very likely have varied opinions and ideas on what they think you are looking for. Too often they want to sell you something and some don’t even bother to come out to do a survey once you are ready to do business with them. This is noticeable, especially once you start asking for quotes – IF you receive quotes
How can you be sure you are getting your money’s worth when every company states that their product is the one for you? This article will help you make an informed decision on solar pool heating – based on facts.
Here are some reasons to consider using Solco Solar to heat your pool:
- Solco’s fully wetted pool heating panels have proven for many years that they outlast and outperform other types of pool heating systems.
- With a Solco Solar fully wetted pool heating system installed, your swimming season could be increased by another 6 months
- Solco is as concerned about aesthetics as you are – We put a high priority on keeping the installation workmanship and quality at the highest level possible.
- Our qualified installation technicians take only a few hours to install an average pool heating system and could have you swimming in comfort in virtually no time.
- Solco’s Fully Wetted solar pool heating panels are guaranteed to work, to last and give you value for money.
- Solco’s pool heating panel systems are also available in easy to install DIY kits
- Solco’s fully wetted solar pool heating panels are Modular – meaning you can add panels after the installation.
- Solco’s panels are manufactured in South Africa.
- Solco uses materials produced by SABS ISO 9001 compliant companies.
- Solco fully wetted pool heating panels are maintenance free.
- Fully Wetted Panel design using CORUSOL POLYMER TECHNOLOGY – to ensure maximum efficiency – the entire surface area will transfer thermal energy into water.
- Aesthetic detail - Solco will always consult with the customer on the various routes pipe needs to go and will always ensure that the installation is neat and tidy
- Manufactured from UV Stabilised Polypropylene, for intense use in the sun.
- The material is resistant to chemicals, normal hail and frost.
- Solco’s panels can heat Jacuzzis to Olympic size pools.
- Once installed, a Solco pool heating system has no running costs – the fully wetted panels draw energy from the sun.
The following table should help you to gauge approximately how many SOLID FULLY WETTED PANELS are required to get the pool comfortable. (we do recommend calling us for a free consultation)
Pool size | Volume | Panels
3 x 5 22,500 2
4 x 6 36,000 3
4 x 8 48,000 4
5 x 8 60,000 5
5 x 9 67,000 6
5 x 10 75,000 7